No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to!
And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Pre-Party
Because we start Spring Break on Thursday and tomorrow is an Easter party, Molly celebrated her birthday with her classmates today. We made some penguin cupcakes to share and she was thrilled to wear her birthday crown all day. I was at school doing some wrap-up work for the Auction so I snuck down at snacktime. I really wanted to get a movie clip of the birthday song that everyone sings at school. It's a special version that I've been hearing for 3 years now with Brenna so it was nice to "capture" it on film for once.
Today is the birthday I wonder of who?
I know it is somebody right in this room.
So look all around you for somebody who
Is smiling and laughing - my goodness it's YOU!
Happy Birthday Molly - From all of us to you!
Happy Birthday Molly - May all your skies be blue!
We congratulate you - And pray to the Father too.
Happy Birthday Molly! - May all of your wishes come true!
3 comments:
Aw, that is so sweet! :)
What a wonderful birthday song and Molly's expression is so adorable. You can tell she really enjoyed her moment!
Awww, happy birthday early Molly. The penguin cupcakes are so cute.
Post a Comment