This is what I found lurking behind me last night. The tie dye shirt, the pink & blue leopard-print capri pajamas, the neon water shoes, the doll blanket cape . . . She thought she was truly stunning.
Sometimes all I can do is shake my head.
She was also all bent out of shape the other night because I didn't give her enough broccoli for dinner. She said "Well the least you can do is make more and put it in my lunch tomorrow!" Ever hear of a kid begging for broccoli?
As I said, never a dull moment . . .
3 comments:
weel, those have to be MacNeil traits. Dillon has an outfit similar and he loves broccoli also! Go figure......
By the way our website is up and running again. Finally worked out all of the bugs.
But of course she IS truly stunning! Can you come teach my kids to like broccoli?
Jenn
Has Molly gone to the same fashion school as Riley?? LOL! Love the outfit. Oh and Molly is right... you can never have too much broccoli.
Post a Comment