Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Easter!


Checking in from chilly Boston to say Happy Easter to all. We had a nice day visiting with lots of family. We went to the Easter Vigil Mass at St. Brendan's and then Easter morning waited anxiously for the cousins to arrive at Uncle George's for the traditional building of the "bunny mobiles." George was wondering if the kids were getting too old to want to do it anymore but a rousing chorus of "no way" sent him out to buy Twinkies and Peeps again this year!


Then it was up to Auntie Bonita's for dinner with them and to see Jeff and Caroline as well. Finally back to Nana's for a visit with Uncle Don and Auntie Kristin. Did I mention they wound up collecting candy and gifts at every stop? We'll be eating chocolate for weeks but it's worth it!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Those bunny mobiles are so cute. I might have to ¨steal¨ that idea.

Ethan & Emma said...

Sounds like you had a great Easter. It sure is great to be able to spend it with family and friends. Love those bunnies. The kids look like they still really enjoy making them.

Happy Easter

Keri said...

I have never seen bunny mobiles before. That is so clever. I may have to pass that along to my niece. I'm sure Riley would love to do it, but sadly Zachary has pretty much outgrown that kind of stuff.