Now they work! I had a little trouble registering the email address I used but now it's done!
Shelly inspired me to post some video clips. Here is Brenna the first time her dance class heard their tap song for the recital (they had learned some steps but not to the music.) It was a lot faster than they expected but they're doing great learning it. Watch Brenna here though - I think she was stunned! Her arms never move and she looks shell-shocked but she does pretty well.
Here's jazz class. I fear she gets her sense of rhythm from me. But again, darn good for 1st year jazz! This isn't their recital dance - just some step combinations by a few of them. Excuse the part where she dances right of the screen - Molly was distracting me! :)
Here's Molly's class doing "A You're Adorable" as a warm up:
I'll try to get some better video after they learn their recital dances better.
Shelly inspired me to post some video clips. Here is Brenna the first time her dance class heard their tap song for the recital (they had learned some steps but not to the music.) It was a lot faster than they expected but they're doing great learning it. Watch Brenna here though - I think she was stunned! Her arms never move and she looks shell-shocked but she does pretty well.
Here's jazz class. I fear she gets her sense of rhythm from me. But again, darn good for 1st year jazz! This isn't their recital dance - just some step combinations by a few of them. Excuse the part where she dances right of the screen - Molly was distracting me! :)
Here's Molly's class doing "A You're Adorable" as a warm up:
I'll try to get some better video after they learn their recital dances better.
3 comments:
Linda - the videos don't play for me. It simply says "loading". I've tried on different computers with different fast connections.
By any chance did you make your YouTube account "private" instead of "public"? It must be public for the blogger links to work.
Great Job Brenna and Molly! You both did a fantastic job. Ethan and Emma enjoyed watching the videos over and over again.
Dang, they're so good!! I'm really IMPRESSED with the tap steps Brenna's teacher is giving them. Were those pullbacks? It's a fast tempo also. She's adorable in the jazz routine, and moves really well to the music.
Molly is a little angel - or does she have me fooled. Adorable!
Post a Comment