Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too Funny!

I'm weeding through some old photos and came across these from June '02. They gave me a good laugh! (Brenna is 2.5 years old and Molly is 2 mos.)



There, there baby Molly . . .


Enough with the crying already . . .



Okay, this is really getting old . . .



That's it - I've had it!

I sure don't miss the days (months) of that crying baby! I do remember that Brenna seemed unfazed by it all which is why these pictures seem all the funnier to me.

2 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

Too funny. Gosh they've grown up so much. I can't believe it. I'm glad Miss Molly Golly grew out of her crying jags and into a sharp, witty little girl.

Having them in Kindy next year is going to be interesting!

Karen said...

Brenna's expressions are hilarious!!! :)