Today the sun was high in the sky and the thermometer read 80 degrees. Dean and I got some yardwork done while the girls "helped" (mostly by staying out of the way!) Tomorrow is supposed to be equally nice so we'll head out again and by next week we'll have a nice looking yard and I'll no doubt have a nice looking case of poison ivy! It never fails.
We worked until 4pm when I had to get Brenna ready for her dance class. Her teacher brought in a friend to do a special hip hop session today and again in May. Brenna was very excited and had a great time. This is her first year in jazz and a little extra practice can't hurt - especially if she's just having fun.
After that we grabbed a quick dinner and I took both girls to Dean's alma mater for their spring theatre production. Put it this way, when they saw the flyer come in that mail that they were performing "High School Musical," there was no way my girls were missing it! The kids did a nice job and both Brenna and Molly danced and sang along throughout the show.
All in all - a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment