Wednesday, July 25, 2007

This kid knows . . .


Today I took the girls to a movie near Dean's work so we met him for lunch. Somehow our conversation came around to getting married which made Molly comment that she doesn't want to ever get married. We've had this conversation many times so today I added a little twist by telling her that she'll need a husband to buy her pretty things. She looked at me, thought a minute and then turned to Dean, batted those pretty blues and announced "Well, lucky me to have a Daddy who will ALWAYS want to buy me pretty things!" Poor guy didn't know what to say. :)

On Sunday I had taken the girls out for school supplies and while we were driving a conversation developed about women shaving their legs. Brenna was full of questions so I was detailing the logistics of sving, creams. waxing, etc. Evidently Molly wasn't enjoying the conversation because she blurted out "Can you stop talking about all if this because it's CREEPING ME OUT!" She's used the phase a few more times since then too.

She has such funny expressions!

No comments: