Saturday, July 07, 2007

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

We stayed at home yesterday. Boy did it feel good! I guess I'm getting too old to be running around every single day.

Today we were well rested so we headed to the pool at lunchtime. Seven families we know from Molly's old preschool were there as well so we all had friends to hang out with. Brenna's been going to her swim team practice every night and is doing amazingly well. She was showing me her butterfly stroke which is the only one she can't consistently do for all 25 meters of the of the pool length. You won't hear me criticizing though because I sure know I couldn't do it either and I'm a lot older than she is!

Tomorrow we are meeting up with a coworker of Dean's. She and her family have a boat and are taking us out on it for the afternoon. The girls are really excited! The weather is going to be really hot and humid so I suspect we'll be at the pool again before weekend's end as well. And then on Tuesday Brenna heads off to a Girl Scout day camp for two weeks. I hope the humidity breaks for that!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys look like you are having a BLAST!!!!Brenna, Have a great time at girl scout camp and be very careful ok. I want you in great shape when you come to Camp Nana. I have a lot planned ok. Molly, you look adorable on that lake...What an old pro eh. talk to you soon Love Ya lots