Friday, July 13, 2007

Phew!

Another busy week comes to a close. Today was Brenna's last day for swim team. She really enjoyed it but that 4pm practice was killing our daily plans - not to mention how many times it would get cancelled because of thunder. But over the last 10 weeks she went at least 3-4 times a week and really improved all of her skills. Molly had 2 friends come to play this week and since they're reciprocating next week, I'll have a bit of free time to get some errands done that are easier/faster done alone. I'll save Shop Happy (it's near Brenna's camp so we'll go again next week) for a day she's with me though. :)

Brenna's enjoying GS camp and I can't help but laugh at her daily summaries. Because she only knows these counselors by their camp names, she uses them in conversation just as casually as she would their proper names. She told me, "We were practicing our skit when Chocolate Chip got stung by a bee. So Saturn and Paws took her to the nurse. She was okay though so she came back with Fire since it was lunchtime. We ate with the other Brownie group so we saw Candy Corn and Harmony again." She looks at me funny when I laugh but it seems so comical.

No set plans for the weekend yet. I'm sure we'll come up with something!

1 comment:

Karen said...

It is comical. I don't think I would be able to keep a straight face either. LOL!