Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Pictures

Here are my troops. They had a great time at the school pizza party and parade and then came home to trick or treat in the neighborhood with friends. It was a nice warm night so they didn't have to worry. The New Englander in me has a hard time adjusting to costumes that need to accommodate a sweatshirt underneath or a winter coat depending on the weather that particular year. We've had some nice nights the past few years.

They had school today (public schools were closed though) so they finished up at a decent time and came home to sort their loot. Molly gave all of her Butterfingers to her teacher (much to Dean's dismay - he loves those!), donated about 6 pieces to the candy drive and most of the rest she packed up for the farmers. ;) Brenna reluctantly parted with a few pieces for the candy drive. She may be a sweet and generous child in general, but all bets are off when there's candy involved! It was a fun night - especially because all the neighborhood daddies did the walking this time!

I leave you with this picture of my friend's 3 year old. You have to know that this child has a thin blonde bob hairstyle in real life. I nearly wet my pants when I saw her !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your costumes. I had a lot of fun but the best part was getting to eat my candy. Did you get lots of candy too? What was your favorite part of the day?

Anonymous said...

The photo of big hair Annie is almost surreal - with the little Yoda brandishing a saber behind her. Very funny...

The girls' costumes look great.