Saturday, November 25, 2006

Family Christmas Party

I need to rest before I can adequately describe today's festivities! So many of the children and grandchildren of the 10 Coleman siblings (my grandmother) gathered to usher in the holidays together. What a great time. Family everywhere, food everywhere and fun everywhere!!!

The girls had a ball with their cousins (first photo but they all didn't fit!), I had a ball with my cousins (second photo), and the "grownups" (third photo) had a ball watching the cousins enjoy the cousins!



I cannot thank my mom and all of my aunts for arranging today. I know they had fun with it but it clearly was a great deal of work too. We will not wait so many years before we do this again though - it was too much fun!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sure was FUN!! We had a blast~ and it is always more fun when you are all around!! Enjoy all the upcoming Holiday festivities!! Talk soon!
Love Shannon and the Boys!!