Friday, March 16, 2007

Still here . . .

It's been a quiet week with the kids - just school and dance and what-have-you. Today Molly came home with a big report on Patty and Timothy the Leprechauns who apparently had been leaving messages all week in the classroom and last night snuck in and did a lot of mischief! I love this age!! Brenna is off on a trip to the police station now with her scout group which is leaving me the chance to get some laundry and misc. stuff done. It's been a busy week for me with some extremely late nights working on their school auction but at the same time it's been fun. Today I was in Molly's class working on the bookcase that they are doing as their class project. It has cute stick figures of all the kids and we let them fill in the clothing and hair (with a great deal of help to keep it neat!) and then each kid wrote his/her name under the figure. It is cute, cute, CUTE if I say so myself. Their handwriting at this age is so precious and come next year in kindergarten will become so much more formalized so I'm glad we "caught" it now. I'll get some photos of it because Lord knows we'd never bid enough to win it! We've asked every child to being in his/her favorite od then will top it off with the photo book I made (well, it's still away being printed and had better be here by next week!) which is an ABC book. I'll post some pages below. It was fun, but I'm tired! More from us later . . .




No comments: