Monday, March 05, 2007

Dance Visitor Day


Today was Visitor Day at the girls' dance classes. It's always fun to watch them dance and get a glimpse of their recital routines. Molly's class will be doing a ballet number to a song from Charlotte's Web and Brenna will be doing a tap number to the Miss Victory song from the American Girl movie "Molly on the Homefront" and a jazz number to a song yet to be finalized. Brenna's class in particular has come a long way in their skills. The teacher is wonderful and is very disciplined in the way she teaches all of the fundamentals. Brenna's 2 numbers are really difficult so it's a good thing they have a while before the recital!

I'm trying out some new digital software so here are some photos I took in collages. I'm hoping doing my scrapbooks digitally will help me get up to date! You can still click the photos to make them bigger.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Love the scrapbook pages. What software are you using. I've just decided to let my blog be my scrapbook as it is obvious I'm never going to get the real ones done (I've done maybe two pages in Rehm's).

Anonymous said...

They are sooo cute!
Little girls dance photos melt my heart. They're great Linda.
xx