Granted both girls were home today on a snow day (on a 1 loaf "Nuisance Storm" on the Bread-O-Meter!) but Molly would have likely been home again anyway. More hives - all down her legs and on her back and shoulders. I thought it was the bubble bath from the other night (we discovered as a baby that she's allergic to aloe and asparagus - it wasn't until she reacted to both independently that we found they're from the same plant family. Since onions and garlic are also in that family and we sure didn't want her to be allergic to those, we kept her away from all of them in hopes she'd outgrow it. She seemed to as she hasn't had any other problems since and I'm not really vigilant about soaps and creams anymore.) but 2 days later it's still happening. I'm racking my brain but I can't think of anything she's using or eating that's different.
Poor kid - she just scratches and says "Oh no, I have more bees!" I guess when I called them hives she made her own mental connection. She's a funny kid.
2 comments:
Poor Molly! I hope you figure out the cause soon and her "bees" disappear for good.
Linda - could she have the Roseola virus? I don't know if she's too "old" for it or not. Basically - 3 to 4 days of moderate fever which breaks and then is followed immediately with a rash (could look like hives). Cameron had it once.... long ago.
Hope she feels okay!
Post a Comment