Molly has been learning all of her lower case letters in school so her latest hobby is writing her full name on any slip of paper she can get her hands on. She grabs every one of those little subscription insert cards in magazines and fills them out. Today she was even kind enough to fill out the envelope for the Archbishop's Appeal at church - conveniently checking off a $25,000 donation! - good thing I intercepted that!
Earlier today she was filling out some credit card applications that came in the mail when she started making rows of numbers. I was quizzing her to make sure she could properly write every number when she said, "Watch this - I can do something cool!" She started making a capital S and drew two lines through it. "See Mom, this is the way I make cash!"
I have no idea where she learned it but it could be a good thing. She's going to need that cash when her subscriptions, donations, book-of-the-month clubs and credit cards all start coming!
1 comment:
If only making cash were that easy... LOL!
Post a Comment