Because it looks like I'm going to have them around forever!Molly recently announced that she's never getting married. She's also never having kids so she can stay with me forever. That prompted Brenna to agree wholeheartedly that she was never going to get married either. Then she added that she's never going to get a job either!
Just what every mother wants - spinster daughters who are unemployed to boot!
God help me.
3 comments:
LOL! I'll send Nathan over soon. :)
Karen
Your girls always crack me up. I can't tell you how much I look forward to reading what they have said/done recently. On another note... they always have the most gorgeous dresses. Riley has some princess envy going on.
K
If it makes you feel any better, Rehm and Charlotte are not leaving home but intend to get married and live here with their families! At least you'll just have your girls. Please tell me where I'm going to put 4 spouses and who knows how many kids?
Post a Comment