Sunday, October 15, 2006

Oh Baby She's a Redneck!

At the rate she's going there will be jack o' lanterns
out there this month with more teeth than Brenna!
She pulled this one out today all by herself.

Good thing I took her for her 7 year old
pictures yesterday!
But school pictures are this Friday so we'll still have
one gap-toothed "official" picture anyway.

So her grand total is 4 bottom teeth that have come out but no top ones. My mom swears our luck they'll fall out just before First Communion! What can you do? I think she looks just as sweet with or without teeth! Yeehaw!

 Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky Brenna! I can't wait until one of my teeth fall out. I keep telling mom that I have two loose teeth but she keeps telling me its my imagination!! I still think that they are loose.