Saturday, January 06, 2007

Ummmm . . .

It was 73 degrees today.

We had all the windows open and played outside all afternoon. My daffodils are several inches high and my potted plants are still green. I even managed to get a mosquito bite!

My calendar says it's January but it sure feels like spring to me!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are having the same weather in Nova Scotia. Usually at this time of year you feel like you live at the North Pole. Yesturday it was 52 degrees, not as warm as it was there but definately not the norm! I keep telling Mike we are going to pay for this come February. I feel bad for the kids because they are so wanting to use thier new snow board and sled that Santa got them.......I am fine packing it away until next year.

Keri said...

Wow, here I was thinking how warm it is while working in the yard and thinking I was so glad that I did not live on the east coast where it is so cold. I guess I was wrong. ;-)
It's supposed to be 80 here tomorrow and then drop down to the 60's the next day. I hate it when the weather is like that.