Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Nobody did anything funny today . . .

After a glorious weekend, today was back to school, back to homework, back to dance classes, etc. I was at school today teaching Brenna's class an art lesson on Georgia O'Keeffe which was really neat. Then I cruised by the gym and got some yearbook photos of Molly's class playing floor hockey. I'm back in tomorrow for Library with Molly's class and Brownies with Brenna. Off on Weds but back on Thurs. for Hot Lunch crew and another art class with Gr. 4. Does it matter that I don't have a child in Gr. 4? - of course not! It just adds to the fun. I'm just glad that I'm able to do all this (and enjoy it too!) while the girls are young and still like having me at school with them. We have a day off Friday though - I think we'll all need it!

No comments: