Saturday, January 13, 2007

Here Come the Brides!


I was looking for my wedding veil today and pulled out my dress thinking it might be in the same bag. Needless to say, two fashion models needed to try it out. Too funny!
Good thing they didn't ask me to put it on. It wouldn't have been nearly as attractive as it was 10 years ago!

3 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

I'm wondering why you needed to find your wedding veil. Maybe to see if a piece of it can be used for a certain Holy ceremony coming up this Spring?

Your two little brides are adorable. Cameron & Brenna S. were jealous that Brenna R. and Molly got to try on a *REAL* wedding dress. My two played dress up/bride all afternoon with my old 5th grade graduation dress. LOL

Yours is a gorgeous dress - now post us a picture of you in it 10 years ago!

Karen said...

Oh, they must've had a ball putting on your gown! It's really very lovely.

Keri said...

That is so cute. I may have to dig mine out for Riley once she sees these pictures. I remember my Aunt had he fancy nightgowns with matching robes that she kept in a cedar chest and whenever I spent the night my cousins and I got to wear them. We always fought over the white one because we pretended it was a wedding dress.