And no, I don't usually let Brenna wear shorts in the winter but she had basketball clinic this morning and it honestly was decent enough to let her stay out for a while before changing.
UPDATE: It was nice again today and the forecast predicts 67 degrees Monday dropping to 34 by Wednesday. A nearly 35 degree drop? Brrrrr! I guess it's time to dig out those hats and mittens after all.
2 comments:
Where's Winter?
I found it!!! It has been very cold here the last couple of days. I knew the warm weather was to good to be true and that it wouldn't last. Oh well what can you expect when you live in Nova Scotia.
Don't know if we're going to get our "wintery blast" - we've had a strong wind from the Gulf and it was 76F today. It's supposed to drop tonight to 37F tomorrow, so we'll see.
Post a Comment