Brenna came home all abuzz today because her school's "Pennies from Heaven" charity campaign kicked off a new project today. For the next few weeks they'll raise money for poor schools overseas. Miss "I'm-Making-My-First-Communion-And-Earning-A-Religious-Medal-So-I-Simply-Can't-Get-Any-Holier" raided her piggy bank and was marching all over the house soliciting additional donations from everyone (namely me since I was the only one here!)
Actually Molly was also home and, after listening to Brenna 's pitch, she agreed to donate. Up she went to her room and came down with one of her many, many (many, many, many) purses and started digging through it for change. It soon became clear she didn't have any. Then comes the Molly Moment - she pulls out one of those sample credit cards (the plastic ones that come attached to all the junk mail applications), holds it up and says
"We're in luck! Bren, do you take credit cards?"
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, Molly cracks me up. I love it.
Post a Comment