I cleaned out a cupboard this morning that had all sorts of random things in it - water bottles, thermos jars, and just misc. plasticware that the kids use in their lunchboxes. I figured I'd clean up the things I wanted to save before putting them back so I threw them into the sink. Molly said she wanted to wash them but I put her off for a bit. Then we got sidetracked and ran out on a quick errand. When we came back, she again asked to wash them but since we were headed to a movie, I put her off again. After the movie we met Dean and went out for dinner where Molly again mentioned the dishes. As dinner went on, she did something that I needed to correct her for so I turned her to me and said quite firmly,
"That's it. Now you're definitely not doing the dishes!"
That's right - don't mess with this mama because I dish out (no pun intended) some serious punishments!
Dean just busted out laughing. I cracked up too when I realized just how ridiculous it sounded. But honestly, it was a fair punishment! Molly was really bummed out! My husband on the other hand still thinks it's hilarious and is trying to get punished himself so he doesn't have to take out the trash!
2 comments:
ROFLOL!!!! That is the best!
That is too funny! I am still laughing at that one.
Post a Comment