Let's revisit some Easter photos of the past . . .
Brenna in 2001 - must have been warm because we had azaleas blooming!
Brenna in 2002 - this would have been just weeks before Molly was born
Molly in 2003(Easter 2004 -there are no photos! That was the year we drove home from Florida on Easter Sunday so it really was the Easter that wasn't!)
Goofing around on Easter 2005
Easter 2006 - the gals with their cousin Nora
Easter 2007 - Molly making a bunnymobile at Uncle George's. They are so sad to be missing those festivites this year! I'll have to get Peeps and Twinkies tonight so we can do them here!
2 comments:
Oh, I had totally forgotten that I wanted to try the bunny mobiles with the kids this year. I may have to run out tomorrow and get peeps and twinkies. What are the wheels? Sweetarts?
The wheels are Necco wafers (but anything big and round would work - mini oreos?) and don't forget M&Ms/Skittles for headlights! Have fun!!!
Post a Comment