Monday, March 10, 2008

Dancers


Today was one of my favorite activities - Visitor Day at the girl's dance classes. They are working hard on their recital dances (although thank goodness there are still several weeks to go because they still need lots of work!) and they should be great. Brenna's tap number is really fast and complex but she's happy with it. Molly's tap number ends with a Rockettes-type line (not high kicks though) that is adorable. A bonus was Brenna's costume came in so they were able to model them for us and try out their routines wearing them. It really looks cute and she loves the color. It has some short shorts under the baby doll top - stylish and age appropriate I think. I'll post a photo of Molly's when hers comes in.

3 comments:

Tara and John said...

I love the baby doll costume! Very cute! Can't wait to see the video of the recitals!
P.S. I added your link to my blog so I could just pop in...hope that's ok? Just let me know if it's not.

Shelly Kelly said...

I'm always impressed with Brenna's tap routines. What a cute pink baby doll costume. Can't wait to see what Little Miss Molly will wear!

Keri said...

Pink is Brenna's color! She looks adorable in her costume.