Friday, March 14, 2008

Five Friday Favorites - Irish Edition


"When Irish eyes are smiling . . . Sure they'll steal your heart away!" Brenna at the DC St. Pat's parade 2001

My little leprechaun - 2002 (she made this hat in a kid's art class we went to) This is one of my all-time favorite pictures!

Two lassies at the DC parade - 2004
Brenna at the Alexandria VA parade in 2005
(we got good use out of that sweater as you can see!)

Molly at the parade 2006 - another favorite because I love that grin!

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYONE!!




2 comments:

Keri said...

Awww, I wish we had more St. Patricks day celebrations around here. There is really nothing to speak of, although the library is doing an irish dance program tomorrow that we are hoping to go to. Of course, Riley can't take lessons since the studio is a 45 minute drive away. Just not do-able. So show your Irish pride for us on Monday!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Boy! where did the go.....My girls are growing up way to fast and I don't think I like that. Brenna, you were wonderful in the parade, I bet you slept good that night. As for my other little munchkin you looked adorable in that sidecar.That policeman didn't know it but he had the prettiest passenger in all the parade.Grandpa will be jealous...I think he wanted to be the first to take you for a ride on his motorcycle. I love the dance pictures and the costumns, I can't wait for the recital, I will be there with bells on.See you girls for the wedding. Love you lots
xxxxxooooo Nana