Dean's mom picks up neat things she sees during her shopping trips and keeps a supply of gifts handy at all times. Particularly stuff for two spoiled little girls I should point out! Since Krissy has moved out, Cindy's stash has been shuffled to Krissy's now-unused closet. I never knew this until today, but it seems my little super snooper did.
We stopped in to see my in-laws this afternoon and the girls were entertaining Grandpa while we waited for Grandma to come home. Molly disappeared and shortly thereafter Grandpa found her lounging on Krissy's bed with the closet open. When asked what she was doing she coyly replied, "Just resting." She admitted she had opened the closet and when he asked what she found there, the ever-sly Molly replied with a grin,
"Oh, just a whole lot of cool things that sure don't fit Krissy anymore!"
Isn't she bad? What on Earth am I going to do with her?
No comments:
Post a Comment