Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowy

The girls are out now enjoying the snow we got today. But because tomorrow is a scheduled day off for them, they're hoping the snow stops so we don't "waste" a snow day.

I left my camera cord on my work computer so I have no new pictures to share. When I get back to school and get the cord I'll post some shots of the girls at their skating lessons. Brenna loves it and does incredibly well for a kid who has only been on skates twice. Molly is doing much better after a long practice session. She has that personality that she gets ornery when she can't do something well right away (remember that tempermental baby that didn't walk until 16+ mos. and didn't talk forever?!) I was hoping to get them back to the rink in the morning for another practice since it shouldn't be crowded at all. We'll have to see what the weather brings though.

We've had a busy week with quite a few school projects due so things have been busy. Brenna and her friend Maggie have also be out hoofing to sell their Girl Scout cookies. Never a dull moment here!

No comments: