Thursday, January 03, 2008

Strumming

And just in case the vegetarian thing doesn't work out, Molly has another career possibility looming . . .

She's actually pretty darn good too - well, until she was until she lost her guitar pick and started using a quarter. That sort of grates on the strings a bit too much for my ears.
It doesn't bother her a bit though. She keeps saying, "Want to hear a new chord I learned?" How does she know what a chord is?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's my girl Molly!You know I love country music.Now all you have to do is learn to play.Do I see Lessons in the future.Emma's daddy Mike is going to be real busy teaching everyone how to play. I hear Miss Emma is strumming out some great tunes. Good for you girls.

Love Nana

Jenn said...

Linda, I absolutely love that picture and what a great guitar! Rehm would love it! He asked for one but we didn't take him seriously. Hmmm, maybe for his birthday.

Karen said...

And why does she look so much older in that pic? I had to do a double-take!

Ethan & Emma said...

Heh Molly.....love your guitar!! Santa brought me a pink one for Christmas and I love it. Now it is time for lessons from my daddy. Maybe someday we can jam together.

Love Emma