Along with the leopard pajamas for Christmas came several new stuffed animals. When I say Molly is an animal lover, you can't even begin to grasp how much. How many kids asked Santa for a fox? It's basically the only animal she didn't already have! Brenna of course knows of Molly's penchant for pets and picked out the perfect gift for her sister - an animal care kit.
Molly was thrilled and immediately started giving her animals routine checkups and called Uncle Don with the exciting news that she had a new "vegetarian kit! Because I just love animals and growing up to be a vegetarian is a good way to do that, right?"
We laughed so hard that I just couldn't correct her.
She's growing up way too fast as it is and I just want to hang on to these last little girl treasures while I can!
1 comment:
Ethan was a "vegetarian" for his career day last year as well. Molly cracks me up!!!
Post a Comment