activities and such every day throughout the week. Today was Open House and I was able to pop my head in quickly to see the girls. Conventiently though I was tasked with taking some candid photos so I snapped a few of my own kids in their classrooms.No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to! And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Open House
It's Catholic Schools Week and we are running around crazy at school with special
activities and such every day throughout the week. Today was Open House and I was able to pop my head in quickly to see the girls. Conventiently though I was tasked with taking some candid photos so I snapped a few of my own kids in their classrooms.
Too bad they didn't come out so hot - neither wanted to be photographed! I
just like having a few pictures that show them in normal evryday activity at least.
activities and such every day throughout the week. Today was Open House and I was able to pop my head in quickly to see the girls. Conventiently though I was tasked with taking some candid photos so I snapped a few of my own kids in their classrooms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment