Good reports all around and given that between the two of them there are several teeth missing and thus not able to be cleaned, we were in and out in record time! :) Dr. K announced that Molly has 3 more loose teeth and was surprised to see that she has all her 6 yo molars (and has since last year actually!) He predicted that she'll catch up with her big sister before long. (Needless to say, that didn't sit well with Brenna who already chafes that she's "late" losing teeth!)
And now after all that running around my lower leg is completely swollen like a sausage from a bee sting I got yesterday and someone smashed up the passenger rearview mirror in the van while I was running a 10 minute errand in the grocery store. I was telling Dean all of this on the phone (along with the fabulous news that we should plan on braces for both kids down the road, but who doesn't expect that nowadays!) and he was trying hard to sympathize. I helped him futher by telling him that he got a jury summons in the mail today - in District Court - for the whole month of September.
There must be light at the end, right?
6 comments:
Wow, they won't be back until the day before school starts? The summer is just flying by. I hope they have a great time at Grandma and Grandpas.
Oh my goodness - are we "sympatico" this week or what? I was logging on to blog about Cameron & Brenna's dentist visit!!! LOL! Ooh, I hope that doesn't mean we're going to get a jury summons to District Court too!
Good job girls,Your smiles are awesome. Counting down the days to Camp Nana's Can't wait. We have some great things planned.Be good for mommy on the trip and tell her Nana will have a hugh Dunkin Donut iced coffee waiting for her when she gets off the plane.3 more sleeps and we will be together.
Love you lots
They're going to have such a great time with their grandparents. Lucky girls!
Molly....Emma is so jealous that she has not lost a tooth yet. She said that you were the luckiest girl ever!!
Both of you enjoy your trip to Boston and have lots of fun.
Ethan and Emma loved your new bedrooms so much that they bought you a little surprise to add to the decor. Their nanny will give it to you when you get to Boston.
Hugs and Kisses
Tara
Post a Comment