Staying busy here! After a long day at the beach with friends earlier in the week, we stuck close to "base camp" today and went to a local nature center. Brenna had a few things about animal habitats that she needed to finish for a Girl Scout badge so I figured this was a perfect way to fit that in as well. I hadn't been to the Trailside Museum since I was a kid and everything was just as I remembered it. We saw the few outdoor animals they have and then spent just over an hour at the indoor exhibits. Molly enjoyed the turtles (and conned me into buying her a stuffed one - must be the only animal she doesn't own!) No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to! And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Trailside Museum
Staying busy here! After a long day at the beach with friends earlier in the week, we stuck close to "base camp" today and went to a local nature center. Brenna had a few things about animal habitats that she needed to finish for a Girl Scout badge so I figured this was a perfect way to fit that in as well. I hadn't been to the Trailside Museum since I was a kid and everything was just as I remembered it. We saw the few outdoor animals they have and then spent just over an hour at the indoor exhibits. Molly enjoyed the turtles (and conned me into buying her a stuffed one - must be the only animal she doesn't own!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, when you do make that hike, please take some photos. It sounds gorgeous!
Post a Comment