Monday, July 24, 2006

Just Chillin' Out - Literally!

Just laying low these days. The AC is fixed so we're actually enjoying just staying home for a change! Brenna is finishing up her summer reading books so we can get them back to the library before we head to Boston. We went to Target yesterday to get a few school supplies for the girls. They don't actually need much but we like having fresh crayons and markers for homework and such. All that's left are shoes for Brenna (why is it so hard to find simple navy blue shoes for girls?) and a lunchbox for Molly.

Today the girls took a little drive to Baltimore with Grandma and Grandpa. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNTIE KRISSY! From what I hear they all had a nice lunch and played in the park near her apartment. Personally I quite enjoyed the peace and quiet here! I caught up on some housework, ran errands and did the grocery shopping. It's amazing how much easier things are sans kids! I guess this was a glimpse of my how my life will be when they both are off to school. I'll miss them for sure but this rare free time is really nice!

I leave you with a shot of the Miss America herself - always posing! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brenna, Mommy better get ready to chase the boys away.What a great picture. love Nana