No two days are ever the same in our world. Check in often to see what we're up to!
And please leave us a message - we love reading the comments!!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Water Baby
How can I not love this child? She's all personality!
Three big pools at her disposal and she is having a ball in the garden hose at the swim club!
(Plus I'm just impressed that my camera got such nice shots!)
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Oh Linda the girls are so gorgeous! I can't believe how tall Brenna is. She is very pretty. What a shame we live on the opposite sides of the world hey! She & Lochie would be a cute couple. LOL It is so nice to catch up with you. I have bookmarked your blog. Kym xx
1 comment:
Oh Linda the girls are so gorgeous!
I can't believe how tall Brenna is.
She is very pretty. What a shame we live on the opposite sides of the world hey! She & Lochie would be a cute couple. LOL
It is so nice to catch up with you. I have bookmarked your blog.
Kym xx
Post a Comment