Friday, July 07, 2006

We're Going to the Zoo, Zoo, Zoo. How about You, You, You?


Wow - I remember singing that song over and over in a little gymboree-type class I did with Brenna when she was small . . . Anyway, the humidity hovering over the mid-Atlantic finally broke yesterday so we ventured out to the zoo. (I can't do all those hills in the heat anymore!) This weekend the baby panda Tai Shan is turning 1 so the place was panda-monium! Okay, bad joke but it's the truth! I swear every kid there had a stuffed panda so evidently the gift shop made a killing. Luckily we're "regulars" at the zoo so the girls don't beg for goodies each time we go (well, other than ice cream.) It's been a while since our last visit though so we covered the whole lower part of the zoo and then stayed for last night's Sunset Serenade concert. I had packed a picnic dinner so we ate and the girls danced. All in all it was a great day! Posted by Picasa

No comments: