Monday, October 15, 2007

WAH!

Molly's class is going to the pumpkin patch and I'm not! Oh the photo ops I'll be missing!!!

I suppose it's not entirely tragic since we have to go back to the farm anyway because Brenna will still need a pumpkin. I'll just have to take my pictures then.

You'd think I'd be pictured out though since we spent the weekend in portrait places. On Sat. I had the girls' photos done together and then on Sun. I took Brenna back to get her 8 year old ones done alone. They'll be back on Nov. 1 so I'll have them to share after that!

1 comment:

Shelly Kelly said...

Poor Mommy!

Brenna's kindergarten class is going to the pumpkin patch also. Is this a national curriculum item? Sadly, her field trip is the one day they'll miss school for the wedding next week. Maybe we can go as a family this weekend.

I can't wait to see your pictures!!