Saturday, October 27, 2007

School Pictures

Granted no school pictures will every be as darling as those first ones from preschool . . .

Brenna Sept. 2002

Molly Sept. 2005


Here are this year's. Once again I agonize over whether to redo them. I don't like Molly's because that's just not her smile. Brenna's is more natural but does she have to look 14?! I just had her 8yo portraits done and they came out better so I think I'll leave this school one as is.


On the subject of her 8 yo pictures, that day she did a little extra posing for the photographer. He is trying to build up his portfolio by doing some of those "fantasy" type pictures. He had some little kids in fairy costumes and asked if Brenna with that long blonde hair would pose for some mermaid ones. She thought it was fun and he's giving me some copies in return for letting her pose. These are the proofs . . .


It's not something I would plan to do with a kid her age but she thought it was fun so who am I to complain!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a cute mermaid!!!!I think she might have a shot at modeling. The school pictures are cute but they do no justice for my cutie pies.