Monday, September 17, 2007

Guess who's coming to visit?

It appears that our good friend the Tooth Fairy will be making another trip to our house tonight!

Molly didn't want to go to school today because she was worried her tooth would come out and get lost. It was a bit wiggly and then a little good-natured tussling with a friend yesterday loosened it a bit more, but not a whole lot in my opinion. I checked it and declared it was no where near ready to come out (mind you the last one was literally hanging out of her mouth before we could get it out!) and sent her on her way.
Imagine my surprise when she was down in the office less than an hour into the school day to get an envelope for the newly missing tooth!
What do I know, I'm only a mom! And she's a smart little gal ("I TOLD you so , Mom!!") who will no doubt have some shiny new coins in the morning!

No comments: