Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Dress Rehearsal

























Here they are - my dancing dolls! This will be Brenna's fourth recital and Molly's second so they have declared themselves old pros and today's rehearsal was a piece of cake. I managed to sneak in and video Molly's class performing and Brenna's tap number. I'll try to get those uploaded later.




Here is Molly's number - it's a cute song!




And here's Brenna. This was at the end of a 2-hour session and they look pretty pooped. She has a jazz number and a long finale dance as well. I'll try to tape those at the show on Saturday.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Adorable! I loved watching both. so what do you do with all the costumes after your done with the recital?

Ethan & Emma said...

Absolutely adorable. They are both naturals and it looks like they really enjoy it. Good job girls....both dances were terrific!

Keri said...

They look so cute and they did such a great job.

Shelly Kelly said...

It's official - I'm a dance recital junkie. I love it. I especially liked Molly and her very exact placement of arms and feet with the music. She really learned that dance. It's also nice that the girls looked forward - in (my) Brenna's, every girl permanently stared to the left at her teacher on the side.

Now - Brenna Rose's tap number is a very advanced choreography for her age group! I'm really impressed with it!! Cameron has shown no interest in tap, (which was MY favorite & speciality) so I loved watching your Brenna work on some tricky steps.

Thanks for posting these!