Sunday, May 13, 2007

HAPPY MOTHER"S DAY!!


I have two very good reasons of my own to celebrate Mother's Day today. And my wonderful friends and family have many reasons of their own to celebrate as well. I think our pastor said it best at today's Mass when he blessed "all of the mothers, grandmothers, godmothers, aunts . . . everyone who loves another with a mother's heart."

So we say Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers who have touched our lives!

(And I know you'll all be jealous but I got breakfast in bed today. Brenna had already climbed in with me and Molly came running in with 4 granola bars, threw them in the bed and said, "This is all I'm allowed to make by myself!" But you know, it was the best granola bar I've ever tasted!)

3 comments:

Keri said...

LOL! Breakfast in bed and they did not break any rules. Sounds like a nice morning though. My favorite part of the day is when Riley crawls in bed for some cuddles.

Ethan & Emma said...

Sounds like you enjoyed your day! Cuddles in bed are the best:)

Anonymous said...

Just look at those faces.I know I am so happy that I am a mother and grandmother....The best reasons are right here in this picture. Love you much!!!! Happy Mother's Day Linny and thank you for giving me the best of both worlds....My daughter ,the love of my life and my adorable grandchildren who fill my heart with such love and joy