Sunday, May 13, 2007

Spring Concert


Friday night was the girls' Spring Concert at school. The Christmas Concert was canceled because their music teacher passed away very unexpectedly just 2 weeks before the show so this was their one chance to perform a concert this year.

Naturally it was adorable, the kids were fabulous and everyone's pictures came out too dark in the church but a good time was had by all.

(Feel free to comment on Miss Molly the poser. She's a total diva these days! She made a comment that it was good to be the youngest in the family "for lots of good reasons and only one bad one. When you're the youngest you're always the last one to get everyone else's clothes!" Mind you she gets more new clothes than any other second child I've known. She's a diva and she's spoiled!!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both look beautiful and I bet the show was a big hit. I can't believe another school year is almost over...where did the time go. I wish I could stop time for awhile so my girls won't grow up so fast but I know that will never happen,so I must enjoy all the time I can with you. Love you to the moon and back