Friday, October 10, 2008

Name Those Goblins . . .


My cousin sent this to me a few years ago. What a hoot!
That's my brother Don on the left, then cousin Sharon, cousin Debbie, me and cousin Michael.
If I had to guess it's 1976.
And odds are we went out with snowsuits under those costumes on Halloween night!

3 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

Oh what memories of those plastic costumes! I remember those. Underdog! Sylvester! Spiderman! And the skeleton today reminds me of Jeff Dunham's character Achmed the Dead Terrorist!

Thanks for sharing this!

Keri said...

I remember those plastic costumes with the mask too. I was wonder woman one year. LOL!

Ethan & Emma said...

Oh my....I am still laughing. A few weeks back Tara & I had the whole conversation or should I say hysterical laugh over the old costumes compared to todays costumes. I was Strawberry Shortcake one year.....I still laugh thinking of that costume. You literally had to turn your head to see where you were going because the eye holes were too small.....way too funny!!!