When I was with Brenna's scout troop the other day one of the girls noticed that I have my ears double pierced. Suddenly I was surrounded by a dozen 4th and 5th graders fascinated by my earrings (just small diamond studs and small gold hoops.) It was the strangest thing because they couldn't stop remarking about how awesome it looked.
One of them said, "Holy cow Mrs. K! Were you really cool in high school?"
I admit I really did stop to consider the question . . .
and then promptly answered . . . "Yes, I was!"
Who says you can't rewrite history! :)
1 comment:
So you're saying I shouldn't have let the second set of holes close up? I lost some coolness by doing so? Oh man, that a shame.
I LOL at your story. Isn't it fun to be cool, at least for a few minutes?
Post a Comment