Molly has been dying to join Girl Scouts. For the past 2 years she has been dragged along to many of Brenna's meetings and outings and has always enjoyed herself. We finally got a troop together in her class and they had their first meeting yesterday. This was actually the best picture I got since I was busy running the meeting. Brenna and her friend came along to help as part of their Junior Aide badge requirements and they wound up being our designated s'more makers too. Overall it was a great start and we are all excited to add one more scout to our house. I'll be ironing badges twice as much now!
1 comment:
Way to go Molly. Double the fun. I didn't know you could ride with no training wheels....Papa forgot to tell me. You also make a real cute Brownie, I hope you have fun with it...you waited a long time for sure.Brenna keep practicing girlfriend, I expect a very long performance when I see you at Thanksgiving.Love you girls to pieces.
Nana
Post a Comment