My big girl is having a birthday.
My big girl is turning 9.
9! That's halfway to 18.
That's halfway to gone!
(Well, it would be if she wasn't constantly telling us that she's never moving out. She claims she's staying here forever and never getting a job. Having Anna-Nicole living in basement is how I envision this, but I digress . . .)
So, 9.
May it be even half as good as the first 8.
She is one great kid and I am really looking forward to another year of watching her grow and continuing to see who she is becoming.
I really like what I see.
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Brenna!! Now Linda, how could you remind us that it's halfway to 18??? That's awful!! On the one hand it makes me want to scream NO No NO! and cling to her. (But on some days I don't. haha).
Brenna is growing into such a lovely young lady. I've enjoyed knowing you these past 9 years and I look forward to next 40 or 50.
Post a Comment