Yesterday Brenna had a Camporee with many of her fellow scouts from school. It was a great day and the girls had a ball making crafts, hiking to the river (thus explaining why very few of them are wearing the same clothes in the morning vs. afternoon photos. It got a bit messy!) singing songs, learning first aid and of course, making s'mores!
Since I'm a co-leader for one troop I had the joy of managing a craft station where the girls
made tie-dye shirts and bandanas using markers and rubbing alcohol. They came out great!
Molly was sad that we don't yet have a troop registered for her grade (no one will volunteer to lead and although I will happily assist, I can't take a full leader role) but I promised her she'd be all signed up before the sping Camporee. In the end she was quite content to spend the day with Daddy.
(You can always find Brenna in her floppy hat!)
No comments:
Post a Comment