Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Look

A few days at the pool have made it obvious that Molly's longer hair needed to go! She's not very patient when it comes to getting tangles out so we zipped off to get a new haircut today. Well the stylist's idea of "just below the chin" didn't exactly mesh with mine but Miss Molly's new bob is cute (it's not like it won't grow!) and I'm sure we'll get used to it. I kept it shorter when she was younger so it's not like it's THAT big of a change.

Not to mention it shows off another part of her new look . . . earrings! She's been begging for pierced ears so today was as good a day as any. She was very brave and sure likes her new diamonds!

Brenna couldn't bite the bullet though. "Maybe another day," she said so I assured her that it was entirely up to her. We'll be spending all of our time washing chlorine out of her moptop and using vats of conditioner anyway so we wouldn't have time to take care of earrings on her!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh my gosh, she looks great! I'm not kidding - she's made to wear a bob. Two thumbs up!!

Keri said...

I love love love her new haircut and she looks so grown up with her new earrings.