Last night was the girls' dance recital. The theme was "Seasons" and every dance number related to a holiday or calendar season.
I had posted a photo last week of Molly in her ballet costume. Here you can see the skirt change that they used for their tap number. It was "Jingle Bells" and it was the crowd-pleasing first number of the show. Ridiculously adorable! And not to be biased, but she's the best in her class. Just ask Nana! (wink wink!)
Racing around I never did get any more pictures of Brenna in her pink costume but this is the "football" outfit she wore for the finale. She really enjoys her dance classes and I like that it's a whole group of girls outside of her school friends that she gets to hang out with. Here's a quick clip my brother took on his camera. It's dark but you get the idea! (Brenna is just right of center most of the time. Just look for that blonde ponytail!)
1 comment:
Wow, she really learned that routine!! The whole class looks very advanced. Wonderful job. (Cute costumes!)
Post a Comment