Friday, February 29, 2008

Five Favorites!

It's that time again (if anyone is not bored to tears yet!) It's been a long and crazy week but all is well!
Molly at the Glen Echo carousel. I loved these shorts she's wearing - a nice soft microfiber in the same blue as her eyes. July 2004
I love this smile! Nov. 2004 so she had just turned 5. Why does that seem like so long ago?
Molly at Ocean City in August 2006.

Brenna's nursery school "graduation" - she's four and Molly had just turned 2.

Brenna's first snow day

3 comments:

Shelly Kelly said...

It's the baby teeth!! They look so much older when they lose those baby teeth. Sigh.

I love Brenna's first snow day! How funny!!

Jenn said...

Definitely not bored. I love these posts and pictures. Please keep them coming!

Jenn

Keri said...

Not even close to bored. You have even inspired me to start looking for a new scanner so I can scan some baby photos of Zachary.
I love the photo of Molly on the carousel.